Mordheim: City of the Damned

Discussion in 'Non-Adult Games' started by GidShri, Nov 29, 2015.

1. GidShri

GidShri Active Member

I found this game recently. It's an interesting mix of RPG and tactical strategy. Anyone else tried this game?

2. Shido

Shido Active Member

I saw reviews and some people play it live on Twitch. It looks very good and I might play it, If I get the time to do so.

3. Amra

Amra Code-machine
    Staff Member

I remember checking it out a few months ago, didn't realise it was out now! Will have to add it to my 2016 list of games to play.

4. GidShri

GidShri Active Member

So, i found time for play to it... finally. After a few missions my impression is strange... Cool ambience and setting. Cool rpg system and squad management. Really strange AI. From time to time, bots can be stupidest enemies or the really cunning tacticians. First way is more common. But game is still hard, because... shitty random =_=. It's really can kill brain. When your warrior missed with the 95% probability four times - it's really pain in the ass.
    Despite all this - game still not bad for me. It's interesting, i think.
    PS My squad :)
    http://prntscr.com/9gr9sn

#4 GidShri, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Anika likes this.
  5. Shido

Shido Active Member

I played the game for a little bit, My issue with it is. It feels like they are trying to do a fantasy spin-off of XCOM... They are even using the same AI engine used in XCOM: Enemy Within. The game was fun for about 4 hours then it just fell apart and it felt like I was doing the same thing I was 30 minutes ago in the game.

6. MaxHex

MaxHex Member

That is quite the conundrum.