Welcome New Members!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anika, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Amra

Amra Code-machine
    Staff Member

Hahahaha, sounds like we have similar goals and grievances with existing adult games ;)

I was seriously considering going with UE4 for Pillars, but Unity's awesome Web Player swayed me. A few months into development, Unity cut future support for Web Player. Go figure.

2. GidShri

GidShri Active Member

Hello, Stig! Nice to meet you! :D

3. paingwen

paingwen New Member

Hey everybody, i'm paingwen! I'm from the state of Ohio in the Cleveland area. I enjoy video games, anime, and lewd stuff. I'm pretty happy that I found out about pillars recently, just today actually. Decided I wanted to support it because I want it to grow and become even better! Sometimes it takes me awhile to get into new communities but the people here seem pretty cool so I kinda wanna stay active. Hope to get along with you all ^^

Anika and Amra like this.
  4. Anika

Anika Ass-Whooper & Ass-Kisser
    Staff Member

Hey Paingwen! Thanks so much for stopping by and your Patreon support! The game is coming along so well at the moment, excited to show you guys the upcoming update!
    I can assure you Amra is working his butt off! XD
    xoxo

Amra likes this.
  5. Nice to meet you too I live in Kyoto Prefecture of Japan. I will likely be moving in the next year or so to America.and My hobby is making games, now i making adult game on Unreal Engine 4 about a succubus.

Anika likes this.
  6. Anika

Staff Member

Thanks for the post, Claire! :) and thanks for checking us out - we love to see other people's projects too so if you want to share your game you're welcome to start a thread in Lounge! :)
    Amra is working hard to spend as much time as possible on the game at the moment, so stick around for new info and updates :)

ps. we love succubi! jiggly:D

xoxo

Claire Ellison likes this.
  7. Fougère

Fougère Hairy Lover

Hello, I'm a 27 years old farmer, broken rugby player, pervert and geek from France. When I'm not feeding my 30 cows or making wine/armagnac, I'm usually lurking around the interwebs.

I've been playing world of warcraft from 2005 and tyrannizing lazy players during raids until they released the "catajoke" expension, that is when I started playing other things and somewhat ended up in french naughty rp forums, second life for more crazy rp involving very dark kinks, skyrim and the sims with yummy adult mods for solo funtimes, and more recently I've been joining the vanilla wow private server Elysium, on which I'm killing lots of boars.

8. Amra

Amra Code-machine
    Staff Member

Welcome and good to have you! I can definitely see how you ended up here with those influences ... we've been playing a bit of *ahem*heavily modded Skyrim lately and there is definitely some interesting stuff there for inspiration.

I've only recently brought cognac into my life, now I'll need to try some armagnac ;)

9. Fougère

Fougère Hairy Lover

Thanks

God bless loverslab.♥

Armagnac is much better than Cognac, but I may be saying this because it's our rival.

Also, here's the youtube video that made me hear from you, I knew the other games shown, but yours was the happy surprise I was looking for.

Amra likes this.
  10. Amra

Amra Code-machine
    Staff Member

HAHAHAAHA .... that video made me spit my mouthful of coffee all over my keyboard. Guess I never expected to see the game in a Youtube video. The older art makes me cringe a bit, but it was worth it for that feeling :) Thanks for the link!

Anika likes this.
  11. Anika

Staff Member

Sorry for the late reply - but welcome!!! So glad to have you :)
    Awesome to hear about your cows and armagnac, I wish I could do those things XD
    That video was hilarious! So weird to be featured, but so nice!
    Hope to see you around! xoxo

Amra likes this.
  12. Fougère

Fougère Hairy Lover

Thanks, and here comes a young minotaur during his nipple suckling training.

Schlurp ♥

13. Anika

Staff Member

OMGGGG!!! It's SO CUTE! I used to have a baby cow when I was younger - they're so adorable! Then they grow up and become huge and terrifying LOL! *eats steak*

Amra likes this.